I Still Remain A Member Of My Dear Party – Bukola Saraki Says

Forum 8 years ago

I Still Remain A Member Of My Dear Party – Bukola Saraki Says

Senate President, Bukola Saraki has dismissed claims that he is set to dump the ruling party in Nigeria, All Progressives Congress (APC) after he made changes to his social media account.

Saraki whose Twitter account bore APC was changed shortly after his troubles with the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) for allegedly falsifying
his assets gained momentum. But in his reaction to claims, the former Kwara State governor said he remains a member of the party.

I remain a card carrying member of my dear party. But I'm also honoured to serve as Senate
President of all Senators https://t.co /WS81UyK63t
— Bukola Saraki (@bukolasaraki) September 19, 2015

“I remain a card carrying member of my dear party (APC). But I’m also honoured to serve as Senate President of all Senators,” he wrote on his Twitter account in response to a question posed by Omooba Adeyemi.

Saraki who has been under fire from Nigerians for not appearing before the CCT to answer for the 13-count corruption charge filed against him as defended his no-show decision.

He cited CCT’s refusal to acknowledge the judgment of a federal high court as his reason for refusing to go before the tribunal.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Kebbi Assembly Suspends Member For Unguarded Utterances
Forum | 5 days ago

Kebbi Assembly Suspends Member For Unguarded Utterances

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 5 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing