Drunk man kills 2-year-old daughter and buries her in shallow grave in Adamawa after his ex-wife left the little girl with him at a drinking joint

Forum 8 months ago

Drunk man kills 2-year-old daughter and buries her in shallow grave in Adamawa after his ex-wife left the little girl with him at a drinking joint

The police in Adamawa state has arrested a drunk man identified as Ayuba Danbaki for allegedly killing his 2-year-old daughter and burying the corpse in a shallow grave.

According to police sources, Danbaki of Rigi community, Ga'anda District in Gombi LGA, allegedly murdered his daughter known as Tamar Ayuba, after her mother dropped her at a local joint where he was drinking beer. The mother of the deceased, Shiyona Ali was said to have dumped her late daughter with her father at local joint in the community around 8:00pm, after she became tired of her upkeep.

Danbaki, who became angry with the action of his former wife, carried the baby into the bush, tied her neck with a rope and subsequently buried her in a shallow grave.

When asked if he knew the consequences of his action, Ayuba stated that he did not know, adding that most of the people in their community are ignorant of the consequences of such crime.

While being interrogated, the suspect said;

‘’I killed my daughter, because I became angry as to the reason why her mother will dump her with me at a local joint. I used a rope and tied her neck, dug a grave and buried her. I am married and blessed with 6 children including the deceased. I became angry with her mother's action. It was a mistake. I drink local beer known as"burukutu". I want to use this opportunity to advise people not to drink beer because it is not good. It makes someone become useless. In fact, a drunk man sometimes defecate in his trouser, vomit or fall on the ground. It makes you to do something and later regret it". Ayuba said

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the command, SP Nguroje, said that the Commissioner of Police, CP Babatola Afolabi, had ordered that the matter be transferred to Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of the command and for the suspect be arraigned in court accordingly.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’