Passion? Photo of waist deep in muddy water fixing pipe goes viral

Forum 7 years ago

Passion? Photo of waist deep in muddy water fixing pipe goes viral

Jimmie Cox, 23, was working on a water pipe that busted near the Dallas home of Andrea Adams when Adams noticed something she said was unbelievable.

Cox had nearly his entire torso in the 5-and-a-half foot deep pool, trying to close the burst pipe.

Adams, in disbelief, wanted to capture the moment.

"Do you mind if I take your picture, because my husband is never going to believe this," she said."

Cox gave her the OK, and once Adams posted the photo to Facebook, she was flooded with comments.

But the photo has its drawbacks for Adams.

"I've shut down my Facebook, turned off my email," Adams said. "I had a call from a lawyer in Atlanta that wanted to use the photo."

Cox has received comments and messages on Facebook about the photo, but he said that despite the photo going viral, it's not unusual for his job.

"In this line of work, people do it a lot," he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’
Forum | 1 day ago

Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake
Forum | 4 days ago

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 5 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK