Iyabo Ojo, May Edochie Sympathize With AY and Wife After Tragic Fire Incident

Forum 8 months ago

Iyabo Ojo, May Edochie Sympathize With AY and Wife After Tragic Fire Incident

Yul Edochie's first wife, May and popular actress, Iyabo Ojo have all expressed concern and support for comedian Ayo Makun aka AY and family after their home was destroyed by fire.

Recall that we reported how the comedian's lavish Lekki mansion was burnt to ashes by fire.

Commenting on the fire incident, May wrote: "Thank God for the gift of life. Keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers @realmabelmakun @aycomedian. Everything that is lost will be recovered in a million fold. God is in control."

Also reacting, actress Iyabo Ojo shared a photo of the couple and wrote: 

"So sorry about your house, Everything lost shall return back a trillion folds .. God's got you both @realmabelmakun @aycomedian "

Read the comments sighted below:

atusbrigue:

"Una Sabi post Sha,his this a sign of consolation,I don't just understand.Somebody whose house worth millions you posting what,they don't need for now."

claudiaunusual:

"I love this woman called MAYshe’s powerfulit takes only a QUEEN to make a KINGtake your flowers QUEEN MAY."

anni_e8880:

"Material items are attainable. Thank GOD for your life which is irreplaceable."

olaleyechristianah:

"No has said let's contribute for them in the comment section....please dey should open GoFundMe for them."

eib.ejih22:

"It is well with them in Jesus Name..I always preach insurance wherever I go,life and non life..let's learn from this and protect our valuables."

ebysweden:

"Amen. AY God will restore all things in a million fold❤️"

zeeclass_skincare:

"Very happy they are out on holidays..jehovah overdo thank you."

yusufakeem2023:

"Alhamdulilah for the gift of life ❤️❤️"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 5 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 6 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 1 week ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament