People May Stain Your Personality But They Can’t Take Away Your Good Deeds - Ini Edo Says After Tonto Dikeh Called Her ‘Stingy’

Forum 8 months ago

People May Stain Your Personality But They Can’t Take Away Your Good Deeds - Ini Edo Says After Tonto Dikeh Called Her ‘Stingy’

Popular Nigerian actress, Ini Edo has responded after her colleague, Tonto Dikeh referred to her as a stingy person.

Taking to her Instagram page to share a message hinting at Tonto Dikeh’s claim, Ini Edo stated that people may destroy one’s image or stain their personality.

She however noted that they can’t take away one's good deeds because no matter how they describe them, they will still be admitted by those who really know them better.

The screen diva shared an image with the write-up, “People may destroy your image, stain your personality but they can’t take away your good deeds because no matter how they describe you. You will still be admitted by those who really know you better.”

See Post Below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/207cc59b22390ebb68ffe983713bd95b.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’