Man Utd unveil adidas third kit for 2023/24 season

Forum 8 months ago

Man Utd unveil adidas third kit for 2023/24 season

Manchester United have unveiled their all-new adidas third kit for the 2023/24 season, doing away with the club's famous badge in favour of a standalone Red Devil.

For the first time in over 50 years, United's kit will feature something other than the club crest as part of a simple, stunning design that draws inspiration from the 1909 FA Cup win.

A white base is accentuated with bright red features, including the new Red Devil logo, which stands in isolation on a United shirt for the first time ever.

The adidas logo and Team Viewer branding are also red, as is the collar, while the famous three adidas tripes subtley blend in white.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ceac3e5bcd5d8e1bcb032d45cb22c14f.jpg

Inigo Turner, design director for adidas football apparel said: "With a history steeped in success, we have many Manchester United kits to take inspiration from.

"For this season’s third kit, the 1909 jersey was the catalyst for that inspiration – which also provided the perfect backdrop to amplify the club’s famous identity – the Red Devil. This design is intentionally understated, taking its cues from present day streetwear trends, with its cloud white background carefully chosen to let the Red Devil shine and inspire fire on the pitch.

"We know the importance of this identity to the Manchester United fanbase and we’re proud to give fans a design that is just as much at home on the streets, as it is on the pitch."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 1 day ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’