Amazing! Meet The 4 Year Old Boy Who Looks 70! (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Amazing! Meet The 4 Year Old Boy Who Looks 70! (Photos)

Bayezid Hossain is only 4 years-old, but looks like a very old man.

The boy from Bangladesh ages eight times the normal rate because of an extremely rare condition called progeria.

Bayezid has a swollen face, hollow eyes, sagging skin, ageing joints, difficulties passing urine, and weak and broken teeth due to rare genetic disorder.

The boy is oftentimes avoided by people in his community. Even kids are scared to play with him.

“Bayezid only learned to walk at 3, but he had a full set of teeth at 3 months old,” his mum Tripti Khatun said.

“His physical growth is completely abnormal but mentally, he has wonderful conversation, very aware and is very intuitive for his age.

“He does not look like other children. He looks like an old man. As a first time mother, I can’t bear the pain of seeing my child like this.” She added.

The average life expectancy of a person with progeria is said to be 13 years due to a high risk of fatal heart attacks and strokes.

Bayezid’s dad Lovelu said the couple have spent over $5,000 since he was born seeing different doctors and healers. None have been able to treat the condition.

“Yet his situation remains the same, and he’s probably getting even worse day by day,” he said.
“My son isn’t a normal baby, and it’s tragic for any parent to know that his child will not survive for long.” He added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra
Forum | 2 days ago

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra

14-Year-Old Boy Killed In UK Sword Attack Was British Nigerian,
Forum | 2 days ago

14-Year-Old Boy Killed In UK Sword Attack Was British Nigerian,