Transfer: Good buy – Roy Keane on Arsenal’s summer signing

Forum 8 months ago

Transfer: Good buy – Roy Keane on Arsenal’s summer signing

Manchester United legend, Roy Keane, has given his verdict on Arsenal’s summer signing, Kai Havertz, insisting that the forward is a good buy for the Gunners.

Keane spoke as Arsenal defeated Manchester City in the FA Community Shield on Sunday.

Recall that Arsenal recently signed Havertz from Chelsea this summer for £65million.

“He has done it on one or two big occasions, but I don’t think he [Kai Havertz] has been that consistent,” Keane told ITV Sport.

“I think it is a good buy for Arsenal, every signing is obviously a bit of a gamble, they paid big money for him, and he certainly has the talent.

“The only thing I would question is has he got that big personality? You are on about leading from the front, I don’t think he is that out-and-out striker.

“We will soon find out over the next few years at Arsenal but he’s certainly a talented boy.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Summer Camp Trailer: Diane Keaton, Kathy Bates & Alfre Woodard Lead Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Summer Camp Trailer: Diane Keaton, Kathy Bates & Alfre Woodard Lead Comedy Movie

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka