BBNaija All Stars: I Would Have Been Disqualified Twice – Erica Speaks On Ilebaye And CeeC’s Altercation

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: I Would Have Been Disqualified Twice – Erica Speaks On Ilebaye And CeeC’s Altercation

Erica Nlewedim, a former Big Brother housemate, has reacted to the altercation between BBNaija 'All Stars' housemates, Ilebaye and CeeC.

Recall that the duo traded words and engaged each other physically after the Saturday night party.

CeeC confronted Ilebaye alleging she knows the latter’s strategy and cannot wait to see her kicked off the show.

During the confrontation, Ilebaye who has been at loggerheads with different housemates, pulled Ceec’s wig and pushed her neck.

She also pushed Doyin who was trying to calm her down

Reacting, Erica who was disqualified from the show for flouting the house rules in 2021, tweeted, “I probably would have been disqualified twice.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Blink Twice Trailer Previews Zoë Kravitz’s Directorial Debut Thriller Movie Starring Channing Tatum
Forum | 4 days ago

Blink Twice Trailer Previews Zoë Kravitz’s Directorial Debut Thriller Movie Starring Channing Tatum

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie