African Women Are Petty To Each Other – Mary Njoku

Forum 8 months ago

African Women Are Petty To Each Other – Mary Njoku

Nollywood actress and ROKTV boss, Mary Njoku, has opined that African women are petty to each other which destroys the bond of sisterhood.

The movie star, in a post shared on her Instagram page, stated that little misunderstanding among women always leads to long-time malice.

Remmy Njoku advised that people should learn to let go of words not said to their faces and learn to tolerate each other, adding it is the only way they can grow together.

She wrote: “African women are so petty to each other. Small misunderstanding, 5 years of malice. I heard you said I am yellow, are you green? I texted you but you ignored, there is a chance I missed it.

“You think you are better than me, sister! How do you know what I am thinking? You de inside my heard She said you said I heard what you said, has destroyed sisterhood.

“Dem say dem say, if she didn’t/can’t say it to your face, rest let learn to tolerate each other the way we tolerate our men. That’s the only way we can grow together”

See Post Below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b3fd7b7bf9925d16178019d133e0b310.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 1 week ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 1 week ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 1 week ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

Project Hail Mary Release Date Set for Lord & Miller Space Movie With Ryan Gosling
Forum | 1 week ago

Project Hail Mary Release Date Set for Lord & Miller Space Movie With Ryan Gosling