"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

EPL: Arsenal’s Nketiah reveals what Wenger did for him

Forum 9 months ago

EPL: Arsenal’s Nketiah reveals what Wenger did for him

Arsenal attacker Eddie Nketiah has said that the club’s legendary manager, Arsene Wenger, helped him in his professional career.

Nketiah said he was grateful to Wenger for helping him become a better player today.

Speaking after leading Arsenal to beat Monaco in a friendly tie on Wednesday, Nketiah also said that Wenger was proud of him.

Nketiah told Arsenal media: “I was speaking to him in the changing room after, and he’s really proud of me. I’m really grateful for everything he did for me in my career, and it’s great to have such a legend here and see a new statue outside.

“He just told me to keep going. He thinks my game’s come on a lot since [he departed]. He’s really proud of me. Obviously, he has seen me develop and watched me from when he first gave me my debut up until now. Like I said, I am really grateful, and it is really good to see him around.”

Nketiah will hope to continue his impressive display for Arsenal in the upcoming Premier League season.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Man City confirms major injury blow ahead of West Ham, Man Utd matches
Forum | 16 hours ago

EPL: Man City confirms major injury blow ahead of West Ham, Man Utd matches

EPL: Rio Ferdinand lists ‘only 3 successful Man United signings’ in 10 years
Forum | 16 hours ago

EPL: Rio Ferdinand lists ‘only 3 successful Man United signings’ in 10 years

Arteta confirms Premier League trophy will be at Emirates for Arsenal vs Everton
Forum | 16 hours ago

Arteta confirms Premier League trophy will be at Emirates for Arsenal vs Everton

EPL: Why I missed big chance against Man City – Son Heung-min breaks silence
Forum | 16 hours ago

EPL: Why I missed big chance against Man City – Son Heung-min breaks silence