Why I Gave Trader, Son 2 Million Naira – D’banj

Forum 8 months ago

Why I Gave Trader, Son 2 Million Naira – D’banj

A Nigerian female trader who appeared in a video where she was asked what she would do with $1 is currently in a very happy mood.

The elated woman in company with his son couldn’t hide their excitement as they were received by Nigerian music star, D’banj.

Music legend, D’banj on Wednesday met the woman who had gone viral in a video on Instagram where she was asked what she would do with 1$.

The video was shared by Music Executive and founder of DAW Empire, Dami Adenuga on his Twitter page and caught the attention of Kokomaster as he requested audience with the woman.

The famous singer met with the woman on Wednesday and gifted her and her son who accompanied her two million naira.

D’banj while announcing the reward said giving to the people, especially needy is the hallmark of humanity and urged the beneficiaries to make good use of the gifts they received.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 1 day ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie