BBNaija Allstars: I Spent N30 Million For My Wedding – Frodd Tells Cross

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija Allstars: I Spent N30 Million For My Wedding – Frodd Tells Cross

BBNaija All-star Housemate, Frodd has revealed that he spent a staggering N30 million on his marriage.

He made the revelation while advising Cross to save money if he desires to get married.

It would be recalled that in February of this year, Frodd and his pharmacist fiancée, Chioma, were married in a beautiful ceremony. Days before the reality show premiere, the couple made the announcement that they are expecting their first child together.

Speaking to Cross on marriage, Frodd advised him to save enough money before thinking about getting married.

Frodd claimed that he spent N5 million on the bride’s price and a few other items while displaying to Cross his traditional wedding photo album.

In addition, he claimed that drinks cost N15 million, and he also spent N2 million on each parent’s attire.

He said: “If you are trying to get married, keep money in bulk. I spent like N30 million for my traditional wedding.

“Bride price and a few little things took 5 million, parents’ outfits took like 1-2 million each and drinks took up to 15 million.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam
Forum | 2 days ago

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam