Woman Brutalized By Her Husband For Trying To Stop Him From Urinating On The Bed

Forum 8 months ago

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband For Trying To Stop Him From Urinating On The Bed

A 24-year-old Mombasa woman is nursing injuries after she was brutalized by her husband while attempting to stop him from urinating on their matrimonial bed.

The lady identified as Georgina Chao, alleged that she was assaulted by her husband, Boniface Chacha, on Monday, July 31, 2023, as she tried to stop him from urinating on the bed where their one-year-old toddler was sleeping. He also r*ped her while she was unconscious following the beating she got.

Chao said;

"He came home on Monday at midnight and ordered me to give him food which l did. Moments later he went to bed. However, he woke up and began urinating on our bed where our baby was sleeping.

"He got angry and began beating me. l called for help and no one came to my rescue. After he had beaten me and l fainted he began r*ping me for several hours. Upon regaining my senses, l was n3ked with my child crying beside me as he snored heavily."

Chao is currently being housed by a well-wisher who rescued her from the streets after she was thrown out by the suspect. The incident has been reported to the police but the suspect is yet to be arrested because she failed to raise money to fill in the P3 form.

She said;

"In assault cases, one is required to pay Ksh1,500 to fill in the P3 form which l have been unable to raise. l have received treatment at the Coast General Referral Hospital and once l recover l will do menial jobs to raise money for the P3 form to enable police to arrest him."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NDLEA Nabs 28-Year-Old Woman Who Manufactures Cakes Laced With Drugs
Forum | 1 day ago

NDLEA Nabs 28-Year-Old Woman Who Manufactures Cakes Laced With Drugs

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 1 day ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 1 day ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 5 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director