You Have Reaped What You Sowed – Uche Maduagwu Slams Stella Damasus Over Failed Marriage

Forum 8 months ago

You Have Reaped What You Sowed – Uche Maduagwu Slams Stella Damasus Over Failed Marriage

Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has lambasted veteran actress, Stella Damasus.

This comes after Damasus had shared personal details about her failed marriage to her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan during an interview with media personality, Teju Babyface.

Stella who was married to the movie director and ex-husband of Doris Simeon stated that she found out that her marriage had crashed via YouTube.

She had said, “The thing is that I am not here to apportion blame. To say he did this or that, I will not say that.

“I pride myself in being a respectful person. A lot of things were said about me on YouTube because that is how I found out that my marriage had ended, on YouTube. I did not know that my marriage had ended."

However, owing to the fact that Ademinokan left Doris Simeon (who already had a child for him) to marry Damasus, people insinuated that the actress snatched him from her colleague.

Taking to the comment section of a popular blog that shared the news, Maduagwu stated that the thespian had reaped what she planted.

In his words, “WETIN you Sow Na WETIN you Dey Reap”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband