“I will make sure you collect a strike” – Cee C warns housemate stealing from her wardrobe (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

“I will make sure you collect a strike” – Cee C warns housemate stealing from her wardrobe (Video)

Big Brother Naija housemate, Cee C, has vowed to make sure that the housemate stealing from her wardrobe gets a strike.

In a video shared on Instagram, Cee C had gone to her wardrobe to collect some stuff when she noticed that something was missing.

The furious housemate who noted that it wasn’t the only time something was missing from her locker, queried why someone would intentionally steal from her.

She frowned bitterly over the act and promised to make whoever it was get a strike from Big Brother once the person is caught and fished out.

Speaking further, Cee C who’s a lawyer, vowed to read the rules of the show to big Brother if he tries not to give the culprit a strike.

Adama reacted: “She said she will read the entire rule book to biggie as to why he should give that person a strike. Biggie will know he has a lawyer in the house that day.”

Kosi wrote: “She’s just too direct , I don’t think she’s as bad as they made her look.”

Brie reacted: “Why do I feel like Ceec suspects Ike 😂😂 and to think she said she loved Ike in their season when she stole sm1’s coins.”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 1 day ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 6 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 week ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out