“This WhiteLambo ship go sail so?” – Reactions as Whitemoney runs as Mercy Eke asked for a kiss (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

“This WhiteLambo ship go sail so?” – Reactions as Whitemoney runs as Mercy Eke asked for a kiss (Video)

Fans express doubt over the longevity of BBNaija stars’, Whitemoney and Mercy Eke’s WhiteLambo ship after he stylishly ran away when she asked him to kiss her.

You would recall that yesterday, Whitemoney and Mercy Eke binded forces to become one since they’re the only two former winners in the house.

Whitemoney had declared that he and Mercy Eke are now a ship tagged ‘WhiteLambo’.

Doubts have been expressed after the BBNaija season 6 winner took off after Mercy asked them to lock lips.

Whitemoney who was apparently shy stylishly decided to exit the room as Mercy Eke kept calling him back in.

Watch the video below:

In reaction, bryanizunnal wrote: “I don’t find kissing a big deal if a lady asks unless I’m married , why is he running not like they getting nked”

eyes_on_you_collection wrote: “Judging from his season and now feel white money likes doing his lovey dovey things low key”

osaweosahon said: “He better run ooo she is a user”

girl_like_gwen wrote: “I’m just realizing that this white money guy is funn”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 3 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 5 days ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals