BBNaija All Stars: No wonder they brought you back – CeeC reacts to Ike’s reasons for being unbothered

Forum 9 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: No wonder they brought you back – CeeC reacts to Ike’s reasons for being unbothered

Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, CeeC has expressed shock over colleague, Ike’s unbothered reaction towards the controversies in the house.

CeeC in a conversation with Ike on Friday, asked to know why he was unconcerned in the house.

Ike claimed he had resolved to be mature in the All Stars version of the reality TV show, stressing that he was fire during his first time in the show.

“In my season, I was fire. Ask anyone who knows me, ask anyone from my season, I used to be insane. I told myself, this time, “i’ll be the mature Ike.”

“I used to want drama everyday, I didn’t care about mental health. Let’s destroy the mental health.

Responding, CeeC said “No wonder they brought you back”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 5 hours ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

Phyna Reacts As Wizkid Fights Davido On Twitter
Forum | 21 hours ago

Phyna Reacts As Wizkid Fights Davido On Twitter

Davido Reacts After Nkechi Blessing Revealed Reason Behind His Beef With Wizkid
Forum | 22 hours ago

Davido Reacts After Nkechi Blessing Revealed Reason Behind His Beef With Wizkid

UCL: Absolutely brilliant – Ancelotti singles out 2 Real Madrid stars after 2-2 draw with Bayern
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: Absolutely brilliant – Ancelotti singles out 2 Real Madrid stars after 2-2 draw with Bayern