See Why We Blacks Continue To Remain Backward

Forum 8 years ago

See Why We Blacks Continue To Remain Backward

The only way you can lead a "purpose-driving life" in the short time you have to spend in this world is if you don't allow money, position, power to confuse you or make you feel more important than others.

Just look at the above scenario:

** The simple man riding a bicycle is the Prime Minister of Netherlands, Mark Rutte on his way to his office. This is how he serves his people.

** The powerful man leading the long convo is the President on an African country, President Uhuru Kenyatta. He is "lord" over his people.
Funny enough, Netherlands makes cars but Kenya can not produce bicycle.Chai!Africa is in trouble!
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

Why North, Southwest Will Continue To Control Political Power In Nigeria – Reno Omokri Says
Forum | 6 days ago

Why North, Southwest Will Continue To Control Political Power In Nigeria – Reno Omokri Says

I’ll Continue To Ask For My Balance – Phyna Reacts As Ilebaye Reveals She Got Full BBNaija Prize Money
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’ll Continue To Ask For My Balance – Phyna Reacts As Ilebaye Reveals She Got Full BBNaija Prize Money

Govt Can’t Continue to Subsidise Electricity, Malians, Others Pay More Than Nigerians – Minister
Forum | 1 month ago

Govt Can’t Continue to Subsidise Electricity, Malians, Others Pay More Than Nigerians – Minister