"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

BBNaija All Stars: Stop playing games to last long in big brother’s house – Whitemoney warns Ilebaye

Forum 11 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: Stop playing games to last long in big brother’s house – Whitemoney warns Ilebaye

BBNaija All Stars: Stop playing games if you want to last long in the house – Whitemoney warns Ilebaye

Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Whitemoney, has warned his colleague, Ilebaye to stop using the “player” strategy if she wants to last long in the house.

The BBNaija Season 6 winner gave the warning after Ilebaye told him that she has feelings for him.

He said she was only using that as a strategy, stressing that he sees her with Kiddwaya too.

Ilebaye retorted: “I can be with Kidd, Cross but my feelings are genuine for you.”

Whitemoney added: “Well, that is the best way to play safe. I will advice you don’t pursue it so that you can last long in the game.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Longlegs Final Trailer Previews Terrifying Serial Killer Movie With Nicolas Cage
Forum | 2 hours ago

Longlegs Final Trailer Previews Terrifying Serial Killer Movie With Nicolas Cage

Your multiple arrests can hinder you from getting good job, relocating abroad – BBNaija’s Ka3na warns Verydarkman
Forum | 6 hours ago

Your multiple arrests can hinder you from getting good job, relocating abroad – BBNaija’s Ka3na warns Verydarkman

Housewife escapes from kidnappers den in Taraba
Forum | 9 hours ago

Housewife escapes from kidnappers den in Taraba

New Trap Trailer Sees Josh Hartnett Playing a Serial Killer in M. Night Shyamalan Thriller Movie
Forum | 10 hours ago

New Trap Trailer Sees Josh Hartnett Playing a Serial Killer in M. Night Shyamalan Thriller Movie