We are still in shock but hopeful that he will be found - Father of 6-month-old boy stolen by fake apprentice at Minna market

Forum 9 months ago

We are still in shock but hopeful that he will be found - Father of 6-month-old boy stolen by fake apprentice at Minna market

Chikezie Stanley Chuks, the father of a 6-month-old boy who was stolen in Minna, Niger State capital, is hopeful that his son will be found hail and hearty.

“Over 70 hours my 6months old son has been separated from his family. We're still in shock but we are still hopeful that he'll be found hale and hearty. Remember us in your prayers,” he tweeted on Tuesday, July 26, 2023.

LIB reported that the baby was stolen by an unknown woman at his mother's salon shop in Kure Ultra Modern Market, on Sunday, July 23, 2023.

Mr. Chikezie, who broke the news on his social media accounts said the woman posed as an intending apprentice to perpetuate the act.

“My baby boy Chinedu Chukwueke 6 months old was taken from my wife’s shop today Sunday at Kure market Minna. She came in the guise of wanting to learn work in my wife’s saloon and took the baby. Here’s her phone number 09032876441. Pls I can be reached on 07033286837.”

He further said;

"She’s of average height, light in complexion, with 11 facial mark. She spoke igala and introduced herself as Rabi. Last seen wearing a red dress with matching hijab.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Uzoho relishes superb display against Man United at Old Trafford
Forum | 11 hours ago

Uzoho relishes superb display against Man United at Old Trafford

Belgium: Onyedika scoops Club Brugge’s Player of the Month award
Forum | 16 hours ago

Belgium: Onyedika scoops Club Brugge’s Player of the Month award

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 17 hours ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband