Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano

Forum 11 months ago

Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano

Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa has resolved to sell petrol at N580 per litre instead of the government price of N617 per litre.

Recall that Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL) had last week announced an increase of the petrol pump price to N617 per litre.

Reacting to the hike in price, the Kano Pillars striker on Monday crashed the pump price to N580 per litre through an announcement on his verified Twitter page.

He wrote: “Fuel ⛽️ #580 @MYCA -7 Filling Station Kano.”

A Twitter user, Scala @lakaas123, excitedly enquired ‘How manage Alhaji? N580 in Kano when not in Lagos? Are you whining us?” to which Musa replied, “That is what me I decide to sell my own.”

In 2018, Musa purchased the filling station and also owns a sports and fitness centre – which also features all-weather football pitches – in the northern region of Nigeria.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kano College of Nursing Sciences releases Post Basic & Community Nursing form, 2024/2025
Forum | 1 day ago

Kano College of Nursing Sciences releases Post Basic & Community Nursing form, 2024/2025

Paramount+ Price Increase Set for Ad and Showtime Tiers
Forum | 1 day ago

Paramount+ Price Increase Set for Ad and Showtime Tiers

Kano State Poly releases 2nd batch part time admission lists, 2023/2024
Forum | 4 days ago

Kano State Poly releases 2nd batch part time admission lists, 2023/2024

Give priority to security, human capital development – Kwankwaso to Kano Gov, Yusuf
Forum | 1 week ago

Give priority to security, human capital development – Kwankwaso to Kano Gov, Yusuf