Ali Nuhu Begs Fans Over Recent Outburst, Praises Davido For Deleting ‘Offensive’ Music Video

Forum 9 months ago

Ali Nuhu Begs Fans Over Recent Outburst, Praises Davido For Deleting ‘Offensive’ Music Video

Nollywood actor, Ali Nuhu has praised Nigerian singer, Davido for deleting the controversial music video by his artiste, Logos Olori.

Recall that many muslims urged the singer to delete the video because it was ‘offensive and disrespectful’ to Islam.

Ali who was among the people who called out the singer,  expressed displeasure over the music video.

He wrote: “I just came across the controversial video posted @davido as much we want to be creative in our various fields, we should learn to respect other people’s religion, culture, and tradition.

This is totally unacceptable in Islam. You should pull down that video and apologize for hurting the entire Muslim Ummah”

Reacting after Davido deleted the video, Ali wrote: 

“Thank you for deleting that post @davido, to everyone who felt offended by his post please let sleeping dogs lie. Let love lead, I am̲ personally not against anyone but Please I am appealing to all my fans to desist from any dragging, abuse or insult. Thanks”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wizkid Resumes Dragging Davido After Yesterday’s Showdown
Forum | 7 hours ago

Wizkid Resumes Dragging Davido After Yesterday’s Showdown

Phyna Reacts As Wizkid Fights Davido On Twitter
Forum | 7 hours ago

Phyna Reacts As Wizkid Fights Davido On Twitter

Davido Exposes Wizkid
Forum | 7 hours ago

Davido Exposes Wizkid