All housemates for Big Brother Naija All-stars 2023 revealed

Forum 9 months ago

All housemates for Big Brother Naija All-stars 2023 revealed

All housemates for the all-star edition of the Big Brother Naija reality television show have been confirmed in the premiere edition of the show in 2023.

It is officially Big Brother Naija season as selected returning housemates from the previous seven seasons of the show have been confirmed as the housemates for the all-star edition, which commenced today, Sunday, July 23, 2023.

The host Ebuka confirmed that season eight, which is the all-star edition, would be full of unscripted drama and many more.

Who is the headline sponsor of Big Brother Naija 2023?

The headline sponsor of season eight of Big Brother Naija has been unveiled to be the payment solution Moniepoint.

Where can I watch BBNaija 2023?

BBNaija Season 8, the highly anticipated show, premiered at 7 p.m. on Africa Magic Showcase (Ch. 151), Africa Magic Urban (Ch. 153), and Africa Magic Family (Ch. 154). Brace yourselves for ten weeks of non-stop entertainment, as the show will continue to air on the 24-hour dedicated Big Brother channels, on Multichoice networks, DStv Ch. 198, and GOtv Ch. 49.

Who are the housemates for Big Brother Naija season 8?

Here are the housemates in the BBNaija all-star edition:

Kiddwaya

CeeC

Doyin

Frodd

Uriel

Pere

Princess

Soma

Angel

Neo

Alex

Seyi Awolowo

Ilebaye

Ike

Venita

Adekunle

Tolanibaj

Cross

Mercy

Whitemoney

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron
Forum | 6 days ago

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Stream Release Date Revealed for New Horror From Terrifier 2 Team
Forum | 1 week ago

Stream Release Date Revealed for New Horror From Terrifier 2 Team