Why I Do Not Wear Pants’ – Tonto Dike (See Photo)

Forum 9 years ago

Why I Do Not Wear Pants’ – Tonto Dike (See Photo)

Tonto Dikeh confided in a close friend, who happens to be one of my industry moles about her dislike for wearing loose skirts or pants, she revealed that she always love to wear tight trousers because she is easily aroused when any think comes close to her waist or private area, of which p ants and loose skirts are a major culprit.

[ads4]

Personally I think it is wrong for a lady not be well packaged, in terms of wearing the right set of underw ear and gadgets to protect the necessary areas, but I guess it b oils down to choice at the end of the day, to wear or not to wear.

I wonder why her body is so sensitive though? another talent perhaps…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 3 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 5 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos