‘I wouldn’t have gone for Big Brother if my wife said No ’ – Mike

Forum 4 years ago

‘I wouldn’t have gone for Big Brother if my wife said No ’ – Mike

UK professional athlete and business man, Mike Edwards Olayemi became a s£nsat!on in Nigeria after he opted for the Big Brother Naija 2019 edition. His fans have been in awe of his attitude and personality while in the house.

The reality star revealed in an interview, that he wouldn’t have been in Big Brother House without the consent of his wife, if she had said NO, he wont go against her wish.

He made us to understand that as a married man/woman, it’s not right to do things on your own, you always need to seek the consent of your partner in everything.

He further explained that as a married man/woman, it’s not right to do things on your own, you always need to seek the consent of your partner in everything.

His words: “If I didn’t have the consent of my wife I wouldn’t have taken part in the show. I am a married man, I don’t have to discuss things that don’t need to be explained, and I think that’s the relationship I have with my wife”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I
Forum | 14 hours ago

I'm Grateful to Big Brother for Making Me A Star – Ilebaye

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 2 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti