Age & Career Of Lucas Bravo

Forum 9 months ago

Age & Career Of Lucas Bravo

Lucas Bravo (born March 26, 1988, age 33) is a French actor, model, television personality, and social media personality from Nice, Alpes-Maritimes. He is well-known for his role as Chef Gabriel in the Netflix romantic series “Emily in Paris.”

In 2021, he was nominated for ‘Best Kiss’ at the MTV Movie & TV Awards alongside fellow actor Lily Collins. He collaborated on the six-minute short story ‘Subtitles’ with Eric Viellard, Allan Duboux, and others.

Lucas Bravo Height & Weight

Lucas is a very tall and attractive person. He has a very good build with a low amount of fat and a moderate amount of muscles. Lucas Bravo is 6 feet 1 inch tall. This makes his height 1.86 meters.

He weighs 80 kg or 200lbs and that’s a healthy weight for his height. He has brown hair and hazel eyes.

Lucas Bravo’s Parents, Siblings, and Family

Since childhood, Lucas Bravo has been living with his family. Lucas Bravo’s parents are Daniel and Eva Bravo. Lucas Bravo’s father’s name is Daniel Bravo who was a professional football player. When Lucas was a child, he and his father used to play football together a lot of times. This is one of the reasons that Lucas was good at sports, specifically football. It was his parents who have always supported him in his dreams and never forced him to do something that he does not interest in.

Lucas Bravo’s mother’s name is Eva Bravo, who was a singer, and as she knew something about the industry, she supported him and also helped him to reach his goals and dreams.

He has three siblings. His two brothers were named Adrian Bravo and François-Philippe Bravo. His sister’s name is Marie-Eva Bravo.

Lucas Bravo Career

Lucas Bravo made his television debut in 2013 in the role of Jeff in the French soap opera “Sous le Soleil de Saint-Tropez.”

He then made appearances in a number of French TV programs, including T.O.C. (2015) and Plus belle la vie (2016).

Flim

In the French comedy-drama “La Crème de la crème” (also known as “Smart Ass”) from 2014, Lucas Bravo made his acting debut as Antoine Mufla.

Web Series and OTT

Lucas Bravo debuted on the internet in Netflix’s “Emily in Paris” as Gabriel, Emily’s Neighbour and a chef in a restaurant. Lucas Bravo, a former sous-chef, shares many characteristics with Gabriel. He stated in an interview,

“Characters in 66 Darren Star are frequently portrayed by actors who are quite like the character in personality. When learning about the actors, screenwriters like to write as well.”

Lucas has appeared in 12 other films and TV shows, but Emily in Paris is his biggest role to date. In this interview with causerie-magazine.com, he discusses his path to becoming an actor:

My father’s job was kind of what got me going.

I didn’t really have an identity because I was constantly moving cities; when you grow up that way, you don’t really know what you belong to or who you are.

And at one point, when I was studying theatre, I quickly convinced myself that this was what I had to do because I have always loved movies.

I spent two years studying at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Los Angeles before returning to Paris to begin my career there.”

Lucas Bravo Net Worth

Since there is no reliable information about Lucas Bravo’s estimated worth online, it is not immediately clear how much his net worth actually is.

Some sources claim that because of his modeling work and on-screen acting roles, his net worth is $1 million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri
Forum | 5 days ago

Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount
Forum | 5 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount

Age & Career Of Lea Black
Forum | 5 days ago

Age & Career Of Lea Black