I’m Not Gay, I’m A Transgender Woman – Jay Boogie Clarifies S3xuality (Video)

Forum 9 months ago

I’m Not Gay, I’m A Transgender Woman – Jay Boogie Clarifies S3xuality (Video)

Popular transwoman and influencer, Daniel Anthony Nsikan aka Jay Boogie has clarified that he's not g3y.

According to him, he's a trangender woman.

The Nigerian transgender woman cleared the air on his s3xuality during a documentary with BBC news.

He said that his s3xual orientation cannot be g3y since he is a transgender woman.

Jay Boogie said that a lot of men who know about him are not repelled but some do make advances towards him with offers of starting relationships.

See video below:

See reactions below:

vicky_oraj said: “For those that are confuse. G3y and trans are the same thing.”

~omolara_aduke noted; “He forgot to transgender his voice too”

cassidyng1 stated: “First of all, I don’t like his teeth arrangement.. since he’s so bent on fixing his body, he should fix is teeth too.”

adelakuntufayl prayed: “Dear lord, when you bless us with a male child, let them be proud of their gender and not end up becoming an Agaygay bread”

stackchyna_ observed: “She looking different from the pictures we do see online”

supremeboss15 said: “The media is our problem by promoting rubbish”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 3 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 1 week ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 1 week ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra