If you don't take 0ff your clothes we will k!ll you - M0b in India tells women as they are p@raded n@ked, mol3sted and gang rap3d

Forum 9 months ago

If you don't take 0ff your clothes we will k!ll you - M0b in India tells women as they are p@raded n@ked, mol3sted and gang rap3d

A video of tw0 women from Kuk! tribe in India being p@raded n@ked by a mob in Manipur has emerged.

In the heart-breaking video which has gone viral on social media, scores of young men can be seen walking alongside other men who drag the distressed-looking women into the fields.

Kuki people are an ethnic group in the Northeastern Indian states of Manipur, Nagaland, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura and Mizoram.

According to reports, the assault took place near, B Phainom village in Kangpokpi district on May 4, a day after clashes erupted between the Meitei and Kuki communities.

If you don

After the young ladies heard Meitei mobs were “burning homes” in a nearby village, their family and others escaped through a dirt lane, but a mob found them.

The mob then began to assault the women, asking them “to strip off our clothes”.

“When we resisted, they told me: ‘if you don’t take off your clothes, we will kill you,” said the woman, who is her forties, multiple Indian media reports quote..

She said she took off “every item of clothing” only in order to “protect herself”. All the while, the men allegedly slapped and punched her. She said she was not aware of what was happening to her 21-year-old neighbour, because she was some distance away.

If you don

The woman said that she was then dragged to a paddy field near the road, and asked by the men to “lie down” there. “I did as they told me, and three men surrounded me… One of them told the other, ‘let’s rape her’, but ultimately they did not,” she said.

She added that she was “lucky” they did not go to that extent [of raping her]. “But they grabbed my breasts,” she said.

A police complaint filed by the relatives of the women states that one of the women was subsequently gangraped. Based on the complaint, the police said a zero FIR has been registered in the Saikul police station of Kangpokpi district on May 18.

An official at the Saikul police station said charges of rape and murder, among others, have been pressed against “unknown miscreants” numbering “800-1,000”.

“Some unknown miscreants…carrying sophisticated weapons like AK Rifles, SLR. INSAS and .303 Rifles, forcefully entered our village, Island Sub-Division Kangpokpi District, Manipur,” the complaint states.

The mob then went on to burn and vandalise the houses in the village, said the complaint.

The particular incident, according to the complaint, involves five residents of the village who were fleeing “towards the forest” to save themselves.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Female Artists Are Too Boring, They Don
Forum | 18 hours ago

Female Artists Are Too Boring, They Don't Fight - Teni

Follow AGF’s Advice, Submit To EFCC – Group Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Follow AGF’s Advice, Submit To EFCC – Group Tells Yahaya Bello

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 6 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC