E-Money of Ghana cancels his promise to give Tacha #20Million; mocks Tacha

Forum 4 years ago

E-Money of Ghana cancels his promise to give Tacha #20Million; mocks Tacha

Following the disqualification of Tacha aka Port Harcourt first daughter from the BBNaija house, well-wishers and fans of the PH first daughter made efforts to show their support to her through donations, assistance and anyway they possible can.

Amongst these people was a Ghanian man identified as the E-Money of Ghana who promised to give Tacha N20million.

In a video he posted on his Instagram page, Emoney claimed he is not a fan of the show but was surprised to see his daughter cry after the controversial housemate was disqualified.

He then promised to gift her the sum on Monday, as compensation for leaving the Big Brother house empty handed.

Yesterday, being Monday, of course, the ‘E-money of Ghana went to same IG page where he made the promise to make a caricature of the disqualified housemate, Tacha.

See his post below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai
Forum | 3 hours ago

Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 22 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 1 day ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding