My Mass Communication Degree Did Not Waste – Singer, Simi

Forum 9 months ago

My Mass Communication Degree Did Not Waste – Singer, Simi

Popular singer, Simisola Kosoko aka Simi has stated that even though she is not using her  Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mass Communication, it is not a waste.

Recall that Simi bagged a Mass Communication degree from the prestigious Covenant University, but tossed her certificate aside for the mic.

According to Simi, her Mass Communication degree didn't waste even though she has never used the certificate.

Obviously, impressed by how she communicates through her music and social media, Simi took to her Twitter handle to brag, “At least my Mass Comm degree did not waste.”

Over the years, a cross section of Nigerian entertainers who are lawyers, doctors, engineers have come out to say they abandoned their academic qualifications to chase their passion in the entertainment industry.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 4 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 4 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna