Wrestling star Teddy Hart arrested for having ecstasy and steroids in his car

Forum 9 months ago

Wrestling star Teddy Hart arrested for having ecstasy and steroids in his car

Independent wrestling star, Teddy Hart, nephew of Bret Hart and Owen Hart was arrested last week for being in possession of ecstasy and steroids.

Titusville Police Department documents obtained by TMZ Sports, revealed that the drugs were found in Teddy's rental car during a routine traffic stop on Friday in Titusville, Fla.

The 43-year-old wrestler was first pulled over around midnight after running a red light and travelling at a high rate of speed in a 2022 Mustang.

Police said they smelled an "overbearing odor of burnt marijuana emanating" from the vehicle and noticed "an unsealed medical marijuana container with a faded label inside of the glove compartment" as well as "several pieces of loose leaf marijuana shake" on one of the car's seats.

Upon searching the car, cops said they found a baggie of red pills and a baggie of red powder that both tested positive for the presence of MDMA. They also said they found two small vials inside of a bag in the car that were labeled Masteron and Testosterone Cypionate which cops say are known anabolic steroids. Cops also claimed they found another baggie during the search that contained a blue powdery substance which they said also tested positive for MDMA.

Teddy was then arrested and booked on two felony charges; possession of MDMA and possession of a controlled substance without prescription. Records show he was released from custody on Saturday, July 15.

This is not the first time the wrestler has had trouble with the law. He's been in and out of jail multiple times in the last few years including in 2021, when he was also accused of being in possession of controlled substances. In fact, Teddy has been arrested so many times over the years, a Twitter account called "Is Teddy Hart In Jail" was reportedly created to monitor his myriad legal issues.

Teddy, the youngest person to ever sign a WWE developmental contract has wrestled for multiple organizations in his career including the WWE and Ring of Honor. He's spent most of the last decade, however, on the indie circuit.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me