Sustain air attack against terrorists, commander tells troops

Forum 9 months ago

Sustain air attack against terrorists, commander tells troops

The Theatre Commander, Joint Task Force North-East Operation, codenamed, Hadin Kai, has charged the air component of the military to sustain the tempo of the operation, to decimate the terrorists in the entire North-East.

Chibiusi gave the charge on Tuesday when he visited the Air Command Component in Maiduguri, Borno State in continuation of his familiarisation visit to formations and units under the theatre command.

He pledged all the necessary support to the component, to aid the command’s operational activities.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that on arrival at the Air Force base, the theatre commander was received by the Air Component Commander OPHK, Air Commodore G.I. Jibia, alongside the Commander, 105 Composite Group, Air Commodore E.P. Bindul.

The theatre commander said he was impressed by troops turnout as well as he detailed briefing he got.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 2 days ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

14-Year-Old Boy Killed In UK Sword Attack Was British Nigerian,
Forum | 4 days ago

14-Year-Old Boy Killed In UK Sword Attack Was British Nigerian,