Transfer: He’ll help us – Real Madrid winger Rodrygo on Mbappe joining Los Blancos

Forum 9 months ago

Transfer: He’ll help us – Real Madrid winger Rodrygo on Mbappe joining Los Blancos

Real Madrid winger Rodrygo has said that Kylian Mbappe will be of help to Los Blancos if the Frenchman joins the club this summer.

The Frenchman’s future at Parc des Princes has been subjected to intense speculation, and he is expected to leave PSG this summer.

Mbappe moved to the French capital on a permanent deal in 2018 after a season-long loan at the club from Monaco.

The 24-year-old has scored 212 goals and laid out 98 assists in 260 games across competitions.

“Mbappe? At Real Madrid, it’s very complicated; there are always rumours, and this year there were rumours about Harry Kane,” Rodrygo told Marca.

“When I arrived in Madrid, there was a lot of talk about [Paul] Pogba coming, so I don’t have any information.

“We have to wait and see. Of course, I hope Mbappe comes, because he will help us a lot. He is a real star, but we really don’t know anything.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Wolves table €12m bid for Osayi-Samuel
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Wolves table €12m bid for Osayi-Samuel

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 4 days ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer