How I Was Sacked From Choir Over Entanglement With Four Females – Singer, Olakira

Forum 9 months ago

How I Was Sacked From Choir Over Entanglement With Four Females – Singer, Olakira

Ade Ebenezer, the popular Nigerian singer, who is also known as Olakira, has told an interesting story about himself.

He narrated how he was expelled from his church’s choir over his entanglement with four female members of the choir.

He said the experience affected him even after he became a secular artist.

The ‘Maserati’ crooner said he had to undertake a therapy session last year to clear his head.

Olakira made the revelation while featuring on TVC’s programme, Wake Up Nigeria, recently.

Asked why he “disappeared” for almost three years after releasing his hit song ‘Maserati’, ” Olakira said, “I had my own issues as well. I got depressed at some point. I was unable to focus at some point.

“I was a gospel artist some years back. And I had some experience with ladies. I was in a choir and I had stuff with about four choristers and I was sacked from the church.

“And, when I came into the secular world, the whole thing was just crowded. It was a lot. I actually travelled for a bit to calm down. I took a therapy. I need to get out of that space because it is very distracting.

“I was raised by a single mother. So, I feel more comfortable around ladies than guys.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 4 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’