EPL: Play elsewhere – Agbonlahor tells Man United star to leave Old Trafford

Forum 9 months ago

EPL: Play elsewhere – Agbonlahor tells Man United star to leave Old Trafford

Former Aston Villa striker Gabriel Agbonlahor has told Harry Maguire to leave Manchester United and the Premier League.

This follows the Red Devils’ decision to strip him of the captaincy at Old Trafford.

Before now, Maguire had insisted on staying at the club despite playing a bit part in Erik ten Hag’s team last season. But having been stripped of the captaincy, Ahbonlahor said the club’s action shows the England international is no longer wanted at Old Trafford.

“I think Harry Maguire should say to himself, ‘I need to play somewhere, I’ve got the Euros coming’” Agbonlahor told talkSPORT.

“Go and play somewhere, but play at a level where you think you’re good enough to play at, so if I’m him, I’m going to another European league.

“I’m going to Italy, Spain maybe, I’m going to play regular football. I don’t like the way he gets treated by Manchester United fans.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 2 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club
Forum | 3 hours ago

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag