Transfer: Sevilla director grabbed my neck, forced me to terminate contract – Isco

Forum 9 months ago

Transfer: Sevilla director grabbed my neck, forced me to terminate contract – Isco

Isco has accused ex-Sevilla sporting director, Monchi of “grabbing him by the neck” during a heated argument last year.

The midfielder left the La Liga club last December after only four months.

He has now opened up on his bitter relationship with Monchi in an explosive interview.

Isco claims Monchi, who is now president of football operations at Aston Villa, was the driving force behind his acrimonious exit.

“I told him he was the biggest liar I’d ever met in the world of football and he assaulted me,” Isco told Marca.

“He came for me, he grabbed me by the neck and people had to separate us. As you can understand, after this, I didn’t want to stay there under any circumstances.

“Although I was sorry because I had a very good relationship with my teammates and the fans treated me wonderfully, I couldn’t be comfortable in a club where the sports director attacks me and nobody speaks up or apologises.

Not after the aggression, after all the lies he was leaking. So I forgave my contract and left.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 14 hours ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 18 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka