I’m Better Than Everybody - Blaqbonez Boasts

Forum 9 months ago

I’m Better Than Everybody - Blaqbonez Boasts

Emeka Akumefule, the popular Nigerian singer and rapper, who is also known as Blaqbonez, has bragged that he better than everyone and that he is a better music video director than TG Omori.

Recall that Blaqbonez and TG Omori were both nominated in the “Best Music Video” category at the 16th Headies Award.

Blaqbonez was nominated for co-directing the video of his song ‘Back In Uni’ while TG Omori bagged a nomination for directing the video of ‘Bandana’ by Fireboy DML ft. Asake.

Their nomination in the same category sparked supremacy debate between them and their fans on social media.

Featuring on Cool FM Nigeria’s Big Friday Show co-hosted by reality star, Tacha, Blaqbonez insisted that he is a better director than TG Omori.

Tacha asked: “Do you think you are a better video director than TG Omori?”

He said, “To be honest, I don’t think anybody is better than me at anything. So, it’s a very interesting question to pose.

“I believe that I’m one of the most creative human beings and if I put my mind to it, I will be the best at any field that involves creativity. So, the answer is definitely yes. I’m better than everybody.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 1 week ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo
Forum | 2 weeks ago

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo