BBNaija All Stars: Why I’m Not Interested – Diane Russet

Forum 9 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: Why I’m Not Interested – Diane Russet

Diane Russet, a former Big Brother Naija housemate, has ruled out the possibility of taking part in the All Stars edition this month.

The organisers of the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) reality show recently announced that the All Stars season will consist of selected former housemates from Pepper Dem, Double Wahala, and See Gobe, competing for a N120 million cash prize.

However, Diane, an ex-housemate of Pepper Dem, said she isn’t interested in returning to the Big Brother House, stressing that she doesn’t think she is much of a reality star.

According to the filmmaker, she would prefer working with the production crew of the reality show.

She disclosed this while featuring on Hip TV’s programme, Trending, hosted by Kimoprah.

Kimoprah asked: “If there is ever a time when All Stars will come on again, is it something you would be willing to do again and why?”

Diane responded: “No. Why? For me [laughs]? Oh! My goodness! This question, Kim.

“I’m trying to be diplomatic. My head is calculating. So, I would say for me personally, I think I would want to be in part of the production team so that I can learn and it add value to me. And I also think that people that are naturally born for reality TV, I have to be honest with myself, I did not necessarily think that I’m there yet.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Summer Camp Trailer: Diane Keaton, Kathy Bates & Alfre Woodard Lead Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Summer Camp Trailer: Diane Keaton, Kathy Bates & Alfre Woodard Lead Comedy Movie

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie