You Knew Yul Edochie Was Married For More Than 16 Years – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin

Forum 9 months ago

You Knew Yul Edochie Was Married For More Than 16 Years – Uche Maduagwu Slams Judy Austin

Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has lashed out at Judy Austin, second wife of actor Yul Edochie.

This comes after Judy had taken to social media to slam people condemning her.

Speaking in a video on Monday, Judy insisted that she did not “snatch” Yul from his first wife, May Edochie.

Judy further warned trolls to stop judging her as she doesn’t condemn anyone.

Reacting to Judy’s outburst, Uche Maduagwu lambasted Judy Austin for saying she is tired of being bullied.

He said: “Bia Judy you are coming out and saying you are tired of what tired of what? Didn’t you know yoyoyo was married before you go get Yul Edochie Belle for am.

“Who are you opening eyes for? Excuse me. Go and bring the pictures and videos of when they paid your bride price. You are coming out to say rubbish. Do you know what my sister May is going through?

“You knew this man was married for more than 16 years.You are now coming out telling me you are tired of ..Who are you opening face for in Lagos? Opening your face for who?.

“Excuse me. Go back to Enugu.Go back to Enugu. Who are you opening face for. As you dey, abi na Asaba you go. as you dey you see a married man wey get happy family. You carry belle for am and you are come out doing video saying you are tired. You are not tiree. Go back to Asaba. Who are you telling you are tired?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 2 days ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes