One Thing I’ve Grown To Like Less Through BBNaija’s Seasons - Ebuka Reveals

Forum 9 months ago

One Thing I’ve Grown To Like Less Through BBNaija’s Seasons - Ebuka Reveals

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the popular BBNaija’s host, has revealed the one thing he’s grown to like less over the course of the reality TV show’s seasons.

He said overtime, it became distasteful for him whenever he heard any of the participants claiming to be just themselves on the show.

Ebuka thought it was lame for anyone to come on a show of that magnitude to simply play the ‘I was just myself’ card without some game plan to stay relevant and possibly win the grand prize worth several tens of millions.

He recounted few persons who managed to ‘play the game’ while some others threaded cautiously or even went totally cold after they were jabbed.

For the media personality, nothing excites him more about the show than to witness housemates play the game without deviating.

Speaking on Channels TV’s ‘Rubbin’ Minds’, co-hosted by Beauty Tukura and Prince Nelson, Ebuka explained: “One thing I’ve grown to like a lot less over the seasons are people who come in and say, ‘I was just myself.’

“It’s a good thing, but I also say that there is money to be won, how do you not come in with a game plan?

“I always feel like, if you are coming to win a N100 million, whatever it is, there should be some plan. And we don’t get that very often.

“Pere gave us a bit of that, then sort of disappeared at some point when I dragged him small and he sort of chilled.

“I like people who play the game and sticked with it.

“Miracle did that quiet a bit. Miracle and Tobi in their season. They had a bit of competition that was very interesting. But they also had woman matter around them”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert