I Am A Blessed Man - Ibrahim Suleiman Declares Undying Love For Wife, Ihuoma Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday

Forum 9 months ago

I Am A Blessed Man - Ibrahim Suleiman Declares Undying Love For Wife, Ihuoma Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday

Actor Ibrahim Suleiman has celebrated his wife, Ihuoma Linda Ejiofor on her birthday.

While showering her with sweet words, the actor expressed his undying love for his wife.

In a post on his Instagram page, Ibrahim confessed that he has remained blessed since marrying his wife.

He wrote: 

“Listen.

I am blessed man.

And I am grateful for you.

God bless you, keep you, protect you, uplift you, guide you, guide you, enrich you, and continue to make you the funniest person in my life!

@keonimansuleiman and I love you so much!

Happy Birthday to my Queen!!!”

His wife on her part, while sharing photos of herself, expressed gratitude to God.

Ihuoma Linda Ejiofor stated how blessed, loved, grateful, and favored she is, as she noted how she is God’s child.

“I’m favored (Just like any Name).

I’m blessed. I’m loved. I’m Grateful. I’m God’s child. His blessings and Grace shall forever be with me. He will never forsake me. My name shall open doors for me.

My Generation shall call me blessed.

Happy birthday to me”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 8 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 8 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’