You’re Brave For Running Away – 2face Tells Odumodublvck, Bella Shmurda, Others At Pocolee’s LASU Concert (Video)

Forum 9 months ago

You’re Brave For Running Away – 2face Tells Odumodublvck, Bella Shmurda, Others At Pocolee’s LASU Concert (Video)

2face Idibia, the legendary Nigerian singer, has reacted to the recent fracas at the Lagos State University.

He relayed a message to various Nigerian musicians, including Odumodublvck, Bella Shmurda, Zlatan, and others, who were in attendance during a performance organized by Pocolee at Lagos State University, LASU.

Recall that the celebrity dancer organized the event at LASU’s main campus in Ojo on Thursday, July 13, where he invited several other stars to perform, including Bella Shmurdah, Odumodublvc, and Zlatan.

Unfortunately, a disturbing occurrence occurred on the day of the performance, sparking terror among the audience, including the invited musicians, as they were apparently attacked by unidentified men.

While none of the artists were injured by the alleged assailants, 2face, took to his social media page to praise his junior colleagues for being smart enough to run away and de-escalate a bad situation without trying to form smart.

He shared a video on his Instagram page highlighting that running did not indicate cowardice, but rather demonstrated the intellect of those attempting to escape injury and avert bloodshed.

Watch him speak below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 1 day ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says