Nigerian Actress, Susan Pwajok Debunks Alleged Affair With Singer Ruger

Forum 11 months ago

Nigerian Actress, Susan Pwajok Debunks Alleged Affair With Singer Ruger

Susan Pwajok, the Nollywood actress has reacted to the rumours making the rounds that she was in a romantic relationship with Nigerian singer Ruger.

Recall that Ruger admitted last year via an Instagram post that he was dating actress Susan Pwajok after his initial denial on Clout Africa’s Clout Talk Concert 2.0.

His claim was trailed by disbelief on social media.

Ruger wrote: “So Susan Pwajok is my girlfriend. Y’all can get off her d*ck now, thank you.”

Retracting the statement while featuring on MTV Base Africa’s Let’s Get Chatty recently, Susan said her alleged affair with Ruger would remain a rumour until she mentioned that they were dating.

She said even if they were seen kissing, it was still a rumour until she confirmed that she was dating the singer.

Her colleague, Genoveva Umeh, asked: “Babe, I heard that you are dating somebody famous. Can you clarify to the people?

Pwajok said: “At the end of the day, it’s a rumour until you see or hear it from my mouth. 

“Until I come and say I’m dating this person, please, it’s fake news. Even if you see a video of me kissing the person, it’s fake until I say yes, I’m with this person”, she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady mocks Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown ahead of singer’s wedding
Forum | 19 hours ago

Lady mocks Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown ahead of singer’s wedding

Nigerian College of Accountancy releases May/June PEA, PEB & Conversion
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian College of Accountancy releases May/June PEA, PEB & Conversion 'B' results online

Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’

Two ex-bankers in EFCC net over alleged theft of dead customer’s N4.2m
Forum | 3 days ago

Two ex-bankers in EFCC net over alleged theft of dead customer’s N4.2m