I Often Wonder How We Have The Same Parents – DJ Cuppy Reacts To Sister, Temi’s Bikini Photo

Forum 9 months ago

I Often Wonder How We Have The Same Parents – DJ Cuppy Reacts To Sister, Temi’s Bikini Photo

Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Otedola aka Cuppy has reacted to her sister, Temi's bikini body.

Temi Otedola had caused quite a stir on social media after she shared a photo of her summer body.

She could be seen in skimpy lingerie which showed her banging body in all its glory.

While many netizens had taken to the comment section to comment on how good and fit she looked, her sister, Cuppy also reacted.

Cuppy, who was immensely impressed by her body, wondered how it’s possible for it to be that they are both from the same parents

She wrote:

Cuppy wrote; “I often wonder HOW we have the same parents 😮‍💨🔥 THEMYI !!!!!”

See post below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series

Phyna Reacts As Wizkid Fights Davido On Twitter
Forum | 2 days ago

Phyna Reacts As Wizkid Fights Davido On Twitter

Davido Reacts After Nkechi Blessing Revealed Reason Behind His Beef With Wizkid
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reacts After Nkechi Blessing Revealed Reason Behind His Beef With Wizkid

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 week ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo