Pharrell Williams Changed My Life Completely, Says Adekunle Gold

Forum 9 months ago

Pharrell Williams Changed My Life Completely, Says Adekunle Gold

Popular Nigerian superstar singer, Adekunle Gold has revealed Pharrell Williams as his legend and inspiration.

AG, inspired by the works of different legends, admires the works of Pharrell whom he credits for changing his life through his words.

According to AG, 12-time Grammy-winner Pharrell Williams changed his life through his inspiring words.

“Pharrell changed my life with this tweet I think it was as far back as like 2011 or 2013 he said something about ‘you are that person already, just put yourself in that place’, and ever since I found that tweet, my perspective of life changed.

“I stopped being afraid and I started to put myself out there more, moving like a superstar.

“One of the things I tell people is if you believe in yourself, you rig the game. You rig the game by just being yourself. Those words changed my life and working with Pharrell on this album? An absolute beauty. “Everything about this album is a manifestation that’s happened already.”

AG has enjoyed an impressive 2023 with the release of his chart-topping single ‘Party No Dey Stop’ which he followed up with two impressive singles ‘Omo Eko’ and ‘Do You Know’. He will be aiming to drop the most distinguished album of 2023 come July 28 when ‘Tequila Ever After’ drops.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams
Forum | 2 days ago

Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams