I Had A Pet Cockroach – Rapper, Snoop Dogg Reveals

Forum 9 months ago

I Had A Pet Cockroach – Rapper, Snoop Dogg Reveals

Renowned American rapper and actor, Calvin Broadus Jr., who is popularly known as Snoop Dogg, has made a startling revelation.

He revealed that he once kept a cockroach as a pet for six months.

He named the insect The Gooch.

The rapper spoke in a chat with the Canadian interviewer Nardwuar.

“In my apartment, I had a roach that we couldn’t kill. We tried to kill it when we first moved in and he wouldn’t die, so we called him The Gooch … we used to leave food out for him and everything.

“I stayed in that apartment for like about six, seven months – cuz it grew to the size of about a whole dollar bill,” he said.

Snoop Dogg is a well known animal lover. He’s owned numerous pet dogs and even has his own online pet store, Snoop Doggie Doggs.

He isn’t the only rapper to own or have owned unique pets.

Ice-T, who is widely considered one of the forefathers of gangsta rap, used to keep sharks at his house.

“I’ve had aquariums my whole life. Back in the day, people knew I had a shark tank,” he told ‘Live with Kelly and Ryan’ in 2021.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 16 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert