I Started Fitness Training For Health Reasons – BBNaija’s Kemen

Forum 9 months ago

I Started Fitness Training For Health Reasons – BBNaija’s Kemen

Ekemeni Ekerette, a former Big Brother Naija reality star and fitness expert, who is popularly known as Kemen, has opened up about his love for fitness.

He revealed that he never planned to be a fitness trainer but got into fitness due to health reasons.

Kemen disclosed this while featuring on TVC’s programme, Wake Up Nigeria, on Friday.

The reality star said, “I tell people, fitness found me. It was never one of the things I wanted to do. I, first of all, was trying to save my health, then I realized that I had people who were asking questions, ‘How were you able to meet your goal?’

“And from there, I realised that I had some responsibility to tell people the truth. So, I did a bit of self-training before certification.”

He said he has always known that with time, the fitness industry would thrive in Nigeria.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

NKST college of health postpones aptitude test date
Forum | 3 days ago

NKST college of health postpones aptitude test date

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience