Akeredolu not incapacitated, says Omisore

Forum 9 months ago

Akeredolu not incapacitated, says Omisore

The National Secretary of the All Progressives Congress Senator Iyiola Omisore, has expressed optimism that Ondo State Governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, will soon return to the state to continue attending to the developmental needs of the people.

Omisore said this on Friday in Akure during a solidarity visit to the state capital.

He assured the government and people of the state that there should be no need for alarm, but prayers for Akeredolu, after sufficient rest.

Omisore met with the Acting Governor, Mr Lucky Ayedatiwa, State Chairman, Ade Adetimehin, members of the State Working Committee, and Secretary to the State Government, Princess Oladunni Odu.

Omisore said the national secretariat regretted the recent twist and expressed the best wishes and prayers of the National Chairman, Sen. Abdullahi Adamu, for the governor.

He said, “Mr Chairman only urged people to pray for the quick recovery of your governor; not on account of being incapacitated.

“Our visit, therefore, is to reinforce the position of the national secretariat that we only prayed for the quick recovery of Akeredolu and not otherwise.”

Earlier, the state party Chairman, Ade Adetimehin, had dismissed the insinuation that the state chapter was in crisis.

Speaking, the Acting Governor, Mr Lucky Aiyedatiwa, expressed appreciation to the team for the solidarity visit.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 21 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 3 days ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’