We Have Started Negotiating With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – President Buhari

Forum 8 years ago

We Have Started Negotiating With Boko Haram Over Chibok Girls – President Buhari

Femi Adesina, special adviser to President Buhari on media and publicity, has just announced that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari is “talking with Boko Haram” over the release of the Chibok girls. In a tweet he just shared on his page, Femi added that the federal government is still trying to ascertain the genuineness of these people before proper negotiation can begin.

PMB: We are talking with Boko Haram over Chibok girls. But we need to ensure they are genuine leaders, then we negotiate.
— Femi Adesina (@FemAdesina) September 15, 2015
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion
Forum | 1 week ago

President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion

President Bola Tinubu’s Aide, Bayo Onanuga Deletes His Tweet After Shipping Giant, Maersk, Denied Plans of Investing $600m
Forum | 1 week ago

President Bola Tinubu’s Aide, Bayo Onanuga Deletes His Tweet After Shipping Giant, Maersk, Denied Plans of Investing $600m

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 week ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC